Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ARG!

dA is being GHEY!
I was going through some deviations and faving some, but for some reason they weren't showing up in my favourites >:I
What the hell. "weren't" isn't a word?!

*sigh*
I was looking at someone's art portfolio and I feel a little bit discouraged.
I've never taken art seriously before so I never did anything outside of "anime" style.
Now that I look at my work, I see that I am so far behind and limited in my passion.
I think I was being too stubborn when I thought to myself,

"I don't need to do what everyone else wants me to do. I'll do what makes me happy."

How will I ever be successful with that line of thought?
As an artist, I think my path is to follow the general public's will.
I am an artist to work for others.

DAMN YOU ALL D'8

I think I'll try my hand at those other styles...
Like "cubist?" or "idealism???" or whatever.
I'll just wiki them.

I might update later with some progress photos of what I'm working on.

No comments: