Wednesday, October 15, 2008

clear skies

So... I updated with one picture :3
In the illustrations & etc...
*sigh* i want a new layout lol...
New look and better organization.
I started the picture with the touch pad
halfway through the white part of the clouds
then started using my tablet<3
So basically, I used the tablet for the boy.
I'm thinking about uploading the event files
since I've been using oC.
I wonder if anyone would be interested?
It's fun for me to watch...
I love downloading them from the website.
I should go back to using PS though
because I think I'm forgetting how to use it lol
Well, the shortcuts anyways :/

Yesterday was Zoey's bday<3
She is officially 2 now :D
Unfortunately I wasn't able to go hang out with
her and my sister.
Had to go run some errands then off to WI.
So happy & proud of how the place has turned out.
It looks so much better now and I can't wait
for the GRAND OPENING<3
I won't be able to go on Thursday bc
I work and Lan has school,
but I think we're gonna go on Friday.
We'll be taking the older kids that helped out
and then during the weekend we'll take the little
kids out to eat at a buffet or something haha

I brought the laptop today but forgot the AC adapter.
; o; Which means I can't draw or anything.
Maybe I'll go karting again lol

Oh and I love Autumn<3
Such beautiful trees...
I want to take pictures, but I always forget my cam!
I'm so happy we have a lovely view
from our apartment!
The graveyard looks gorgeous!

No comments: