Monday, October 27, 2008

*whimper*

i'm sad.
i'm kinda depressed.
i'm getting transferred to the new store
so i won't be coming back to the old one...
well maybe to pick up my check and stuff.
but i really liked it there.
i'm gonna miss matt, too.
he was really fun to talk to.
i'll try to get transferred back,
but i think i'd make more friends at the new one.
but but... i suck at translating D8
numbers i'm so bad at numbers *crai*
and besides that it's gonna be ghetto as hell haha

oh some guy was hitting on me last night.
i worked till midnight.
he said, "wanna come home and cook for me?"
my reply, "sorry i can't cook (:"
him, "want me to come over and cook for you?"
me, "no it's okay (:"
him, "you sure? we can have cereal together"
me, "no it's okay (:"
i have to be polite, but i was freaking out lol
yeah i'm so not used to this kind of thing.

oh and the WIP i posted before is going...
not so smoothly lol
i still need a lot of practice on the tablet ):
so hard just to do the lineart.
argggg too lazy to post up the latest work.
well, nvm i just posted it lol...
it's in the collab section (:
i suck at picking colours ; o;
i'll try harder this time around.

No comments: