Monday, November 17, 2008

snowing

um. i wish i could manage my time better. i'd love to edit the photos i've taken and post them. maybe spend more time on my drawings, too. maybe tomorrow. i only got 3 hours of sleep last night because i lost track of time trying to learn how to unlock my phone. just for the hell of it because it seemed interesting. now i've lost interest in it though. i'm thinking about sticking with att instead of switching over to t-mo with my bf. reception seems horrible for t-mo. but i can't find any phone that i'd wanna get. i'd love to get a nice, small and sleak docomo phone though D: man they look nice. and cute. i wanted to get a smart phone, but they seem too big and bulky. i love small phones. i won't have the issue of bulky fingers with small number pads bc my fingers are pretty tiny. yeah they're really tiny, so tiny my sister said they look like they're gonna break any moment.

i watched the beast and the beauty, a korean movie, and it was full of lol. i didn't think the beast was ugly though, he was cute... had more character in his looks than that other dood, that's for sure.

well i'm going to nap now before my bf picks me up for work.

No comments: