Friday, April 30, 2010

it rained abruptly

Last night, as I headed out to my car, the air was damp and smelled like spring. Right before I got off work, it started pouring like crazy after some loud thunder. I think it's safe to say, it's finally spring.

Nothing much has been happening lately... I've been contemplating on whether I should cut my hair or leave it long... I want to style it into something of a faux hawk, which I can do with long & short hair, but it's kinda hard with medium hair. This weekend i'm going to go out with some girls to celebrate a coworker's, another girl's and my birthdays together. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. I want to do my hair in a faux hawk, but idk if it'll be successful. I guess I can try at home today...

Recently, at work there's been this lady trying to scam us. I was actually the one who screwed up, and I knew something was fishy. In any case, the day after my blunder, there were warnings about her so everyone knew. I guess they started carrying their business to another store close by..

No comments: