Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update via sms!

Dang I haven't blogged in forever so I can't even remember what i've been up to... Right now i'm sitting in the parking lot at Dae's place waiting for something to do. My phone is at 2/5 bars & i'm not gonna be home till past 1 tonight! Hopefully I can charge my phone in the car enough to last me the night. Anyways, recently I went clubbing twice at Epic. It was alright, last time was hella dirty! I guess the girls might wanna go again for Ka & my birthdays, but idk i'm def not looking forward to it. Yesterday I went shopping at the mall & got some undies & bras from victoria's secret, then some tanks, a shirt & a vest from charlette russe. Total I spent that day was about under $100 & to top it off I got treated out to some yummy pho! Soon I wanna go fish&grill, swim & maybe valley fair... Maybe take a trip to the MOA also... There's small talk of camping as well! I'm excited, this summer I wanna tire myself out! Recently, i've been thinking about getting a ds lol would totally help pass the time awake. I mean right now i'm getting sleepy already. Oh! I bought glasses, they should be arriving this saturday I believe! Excited! Now I don't have to worry about things irritating my eyes under my contacts. But, i'm all out of things to write now, so until next time!

No comments: