Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have It Was You by Brother Su on repeat

So I am falling, right? Or at least it feels like a constant falling feeling. Not even free falling. It is the act of first falling, repeated. Each second that passes, that event I perceive with my eyes, is a frame that disappears... Tho I try to comprehend what has just happened, the frame disappears and I can't remember it. Or more like, I can see it, I know what happened, but I can't grasp it. If you know what I mean. And then I wake up and realize I'm still there, with them. And they are still talking. But the music lasts so long and the colors just become a blur. It's like when you're asleep, you dream of falling and then you wake up. It was that constant feeling. That, and the constant feeling of trying to remember your dream, but the more you try, the further away it gets. Like I'm constantly waking up. Maybe we die only to wake up.
My body felt so weird. My breasts were sore and I swear I almost climaxed. Yeah I was horny. I didn't know it could affect me like this. When I lay down, it was like my body was just floating away. I was lost in the music and my thoughts.

No comments: