Monday, December 19, 2011

Ehhhhh I wish I posted more frequent

But I don't... My hands are pretty dry right now, it's quite uncomfortable. As of recent I've been pretty inspired to start working on my tattoo! I was looking at polynesian tats and just totally fell in love with the balance they have! Awesome works of art. So yeah, I got a couple ideas going for that, but I prolly won't get one anytime so soon... I want to make sure it means something to me, something I won't regret later. So a different idea I have for the far future is my family's names... Was considering my birth mom's name, but it just doesn't feel right to mix it in with the family I grew up with... I'll figure something out I guess... And then I should start working on a skull for my brother... I gotta do it this time ):
I haven't even started on my xmas shopping... Maybe I'll go do that tml, but I've no idea what to get my bil! Augh!


Um... So I finally went out to see BT... We saw The Descendents, which was a good watch. I like the movie... I suppose seeing him was not as bad as I dreaded... Tho we didn't talk a whole lot haha... I'm still shy and nervous, but I'm sure I'll warm up...


Oh and I dyed my hair. It has washed out a bit now, but it's red. My new years resolution is to get fit enough to be a superhero/villain. I'm thinking Poison Ivy lol I'm not going to make a sexy one, but maybe cute if anything...

No comments: