Monday, September 14, 2009

15

It's funny how the everyday ordinary things are linked with memories. For example, scent. The smell of Axe reminds me of my ex Sao. Music, anything by Bump of Chicken reminds me of Andri Tei who is currently located in Singapore. Playing pool reminds me of Mong and Tenzin. When it rains, I think back to my childhood when I would sit by the window and just smell the rain and get sleepy. The smell of alcohol on a person's breath reminds me of the bar Malina's or when Lan got drunk at Lucky's house.

Time flies by way too fast, sometimes I don't even know what I did. I want to appreciate every moment more. If I can't remember simple things then doesn't that mean I didn't live at all?

I'm a little nervous, tonight I work till 6 in the AM.

Shiji shiji shiji shiji... It's a lonely world with you in my heart. I feel like my existence is never remembered. Like the thought of me never crosses his mind.

"Seems like he's just taking advantage of you since he knows you'll always be there waiting."
"If you were worth his time, even if he was busy, he'd try you know?"
"It's either he doesn't care about you enough or that he knows that he can get you hooked on him even after leaving you alone for so long."
"The things he does is what I'd do to girls I don't care about."

I'm so tired of waiting around... I've got to fill up my time, to pass the time, to get my mind off of him... I've got more important things to worry about anyways, but when I'm not doing anything productive all I think about is him.

I need to keep myself busy.

No comments: