Sunday, September 27, 2009

16

I'm getting somewhere closer to where I really want to be. Somehow I think I'll manage if I try just a little bit harder. It's so hard and lonesome though, but I know I got some great friends. Sadly Glue and I don't talk anymore, I don't talk to Wang much anymore either. Lately it's been me and David. This past week we went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Surrogates with some friends. We played tennis in the dark and hide & seek at Battle Creek as well. It's been fun and random. Oh and I got to hang out with Mong and Bobby too (: I think I'll try to find more things to do with my time instead of sleeping in so much. I've been getting up at around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, going to work and staying up till 6 or 7 depending on when I get off of work. Life's stressful and I got some problems that I gotta take care of... Hopefully they don't become too serious ; o;

About Shiji I'm not sure what to do, I'm confused and lost about this as well. He never talks to me so I never know what I'm doing or where I'm supposed to go with this. He still thinks about his last girl, but says I'm not a rebound... I guess I'll believe in him. I think even if I did get hurt in the end I won't regret it. Maybe I'll just regret on passing up on the few good guys I did get to meet because I'm so crazy over Shiji.

Ugh and that creep Romee texted me around last week for late night sex, then the next night for money T_T;; Of course I said no to the first one, but the second he needed gas money and his credit card wasn't working... I was at work so I told him to call his friends instead and he said to me, "thanks friend" fjdksal;fjdsa;lfjdas I felt soooo bad ; o; I think if I wasn't working I'd have gone to help him ):

No comments: