Thursday, February 25, 2010

27

Not much to say this night. I didn't do much but go through a few beauty blogs. I found The All Natural Face which looks interesting... I might order some things from there after looking up more reviews. The first review I read on it stated that the makeup disappears throughout the day :/ Well, it's not a big deal I suppose since I don't go out much haha~ Oh and also there are some nice, cheap lashes from Day Beauty!! I'm gonna try a few of them, too.

Didn't do much today. Went to Wal-Mart, which I do not like, for some cleaning supplies. Had to go there because my companion wanted to avoid someone from Target haha But I'll post two screenshots of WIPs I'm working on right now... Slowly... The first is of Panward Hemmanee, she is a Thai actress/model. She was the main girl from the movie Bangkok Dangerous with Nicholas Cage. The picture I have of her looks really different though. Doesn't look much like her imo. The second one is of a girl in Hmong clothes (: Going back to my roots<3

Lately I've been feeling a bit more inspired, so maybe I'll finish a piece that I'll like enough to post up. I'm also thinking of shutting down my deviantArt page. I've also lost interest in it. Not sure yet. Ugh and I am having a hard time with someone on there... I'm sure it's not their fault, but I ordered something from a year ago from them and still have never received it. I wrote them a few notes recently, but they never replied. Finally, I wrote somewhat of a nasty note stating for them to just keep the money. I'm not going to bother with it anymore. But, in such a situation, what do you do? It happened once before with someone from Canada. I bought some stationary from her and I never received the items. It actually took her maybe 3 tries before I finally got it. Aside from that, I've ordered other things from about 3 other artists on there 4 times and there were no complications. It kinda makes me feel a bit iffy about buying things online ):

No comments: