Friday, February 26, 2010

28

You know, secretly I dread "catching up" with people. Why? Because I believe I am a social misfit. Yeah, it's that simple. I don't know what the hell is going on in a conversation most of the time ): I also don't know what people are interested in and I'm also scared I won't be able to relate to people AT ALL. Sadly, I can totally see myself becoming a recluse/hermit and, you know, I can not stand being alone. Yes, I am complicated and contradicting. I don't know what to do ):

I bought this lip stain from Target maybe about a week ago... It's the Pixi Lip Stain...
 Water lip stain? I don't know how to use it apparently :I My first attempt was in the dark, in a moving car LOL The colour ended up being really deep, which imo, doesn't suit me well. My second attempt I made the mistake of swiping it on slowly and then going over my upper lip before going back to fix the first swipe. It leaked down my lips and onto my skin LOL So not a pretty sight. Also, it was still too dark. My third attempt was a little better, but I think I'll have to apply with something other than the brush. Maybe a Q-tip? Also I swiped some on my cheeks, but this is my first stain EVER, so I didn't know how to do that either. I drew some swirlies on my cheek and then tried to rub them in, but it dries so quickly you could totally see the swirls. Then I tried to douse it with water, which kind of blended it in... Ah maybe I'll just have to experiment a little more with it ):

Um... Yesterday I had some taco-flavoured baked chicken, salisbury steak, baked potato with a shit load of sour cream and STICKY rice! yay :D I felt so fat after eating all that (:
 
You know, I was also thinking of making some kimchi! It looks fun and somewhat easy... And it looks like it would make for a fun party... Kimchi-making party haha Idk, we shall see.

I'm also thinking about reverting back to glasses. I think I look better with glasses since they hide my dark circles (: I like the thick framed ones, there was a pair that made me look like a really plain girl, but I think it's cute. They made my ex so mad he threw them on the floor LOL Yeah. My thoughts and day before. 
 

No comments: