Monday, February 22, 2010

26

Firstly, I've had Ayame shut down Orange Bunballs. I don't update it enough to keep it up, all I ever do is blog anyways, so this here is fine.

Saturday, I went to Yee's place for the second sushi party. We rolled sushi and watched Black Dynamite. Here's some pictures I took (: You can even see the Sushi Burrito Michael made.

Sammie's birthday is next Sunday, and she wanted to go to the nightclub, Epic, Saturday night so we went shopping Sunday afternoon for clothing. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go, because after shopping two hours at the mall, my head started hurting and the pain did not subside till around midnight and I had to call in to work ): Calling twice in one week probably isn't a good idea. Oh well, there's always next time. Here's some pictures of the clothes I tried on recently for that night. I didn't buy any of these except for the shorts.

After shopping, we went to this new Hmong Buffet that just opened down White Bear called, Rice Palace. I didn't like the food or the service ): It was pretty busy so we didn't get served drinks till after we sat down and were about to eat, and when I was ready for my second plate, there were no plates out. The food was okay... Typical Asian buffet plus a few Hmong dishes. I tried the nabvam, but it was kinda bland. Not sweet enough. I don't think I would eat there again. The place has seen many different buffets that closed in months due to insufficient business. We'll see how long this one opens. Considering the city of Saint Paul does have the largest Hmong community, it might stay open longer than the others.

During my previous shopping outing, I had these super good pretzel balls :9 I want to have them again the next time I go there.
 

And today I was going through some old photos and found some from a day almost 3 years ago... Better times for the four of us (: How nostalgic...

No comments: