Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So i've been dealing with this guy's harassing txts & msgs from facebook for a little while now, but I still can't help but feel sorry for him. I know it's a huge misunderstanding & tho his insults are going overboard, I don't think i'll get a restraining order yet. I'm going to change my number first & if he happens to get it again, i'll have to take legal action... I guess i'm kind of glad this happened, otherwise I would have never known how big of a douche he really is. I think he's got a split personality or some sort of disorder. His msgs change between whining, accusatory and out right insulting. Actually, his insults are pretty funny... Which is probably why i'm going so easy on him... He IS a lost kid. A mean, lost kid.

anyways, tonight is so terribly cold! Maybe 20 below, idk. I didn't check the news, but my coworkers are pushing carts & one came in red-faced & says it's super cold plus the wind is blowing hard. I hope my little julia is faring well out there ):

No comments: