Friday, February 11, 2011

So spoiled!

Oh gosh I've been so spoiled! On wednesday, I went shopping with my coworker and spent $100 alone at forever 21! I feel so naughty ): I bought a white, lacey dress, a green sweater, a pair of shorts, 3 pairs of lashes, 3 necklaces (one I bought for her) and some nose strips for my boyfriend. My coworker also bought me a little nail polish remover pump, I totally love it! Also my order from hautelook came in that day! I felt so terribly spoiled to the max! I really am loving the shadows tho. Then yesterday I went back to sephora and bought a little face scrub/brush. It makes my skin feel so clean, smooth and soft, but I should probably start using a moisturizer more often since it does dry my face a bit. Ah gotta learn some self restraint!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

toy4tao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.