Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ugh waiting sucks

My order from hautelook still hasn't even shipped out to me yet!! And I'm a little upset I wasn't able to watch tonight's episode of glee ): oh well, all's as well since I haven't even caught up yet.

Lately I've been kinda moody... I don't like talking to too many people and no one's getting any sympathy from me either. I hate my work place so much right now. There's just too much shit I'd love to change, but this world seems to be run by idiots! Last night was super busy but I was alone bc someone was too stupid to remember that this is the busy time of the month! And I caught someone trying to walk out w/o paying for 2 cases of beer at 4 in the AM! Gosh maybe I just need a new job or maybe I just need to get away from here... Either one would be just fine...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: