Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BARF

Uh so I'm now importing my blog to facebook as well...
Urgg... It's gonna be embarrassing, but I don't think people read these anyways.
Oh, and if you want to add me on FB, you should know...
I don't go there often... D:
The new layout is a total bitch.
I feel like I'm lost every time I blink!

ANYWAYS!!
I started my new job!!! AND IT WAS SUPER DUPER FUNNNNN WUT!?
I know! And I was so nervous too!
Yesterday was the first day,
we weren't supposed to touch the registers,
but the first guy who trained me told me to get on because it's the only way to learn.
@_@;; omg I was sooooo SLOW!
And sometimes, when I was looking for the bar code thing
EVEN THOUGH I WAS LOOKING AT IT ALREADY
I still couldn't see it >_<;;
The dude was totally cool and funny.
Yeap that was fun. Then I started training with an old lady.
She's nice. I messed up 5 minutes before I was off haha ; o;
I took a 10 and thought it was a 20 because it was colourful.
THEY HAVE NEW TENS??!!
But LUCKY the customer was super nice and told me I gave too much change.
I guess humanity hasn't gone down the toilet yet.
So far I have not seen any crabby customers. I wonder what that's gonna be like though?
I think I'll cry or something haha...
I work today and tomorrow as well.

Hmm... babysitting is smooth-sailing... so far.
Zoey is asleep right now, so this is a good time to get things done.
Usually I'd be playing the Wii, but I don't really feel like it haha
Oh, but I just found the online WFC thing for Mario Kart AND I THINK I'M ADDICTED 8DDDD;;;;
I was racing against people from around the world and stuff and
it's sooooo much better than playing one player.
It's damn challenging and sometimes those people knock me off the road D'X
SO CLOSE DAMMIT FUUUURST PLAAAAACE ; O;
Why do I always write so much?? D'X I'm trying to cut back...

Uh... No new arts.
I'll try to get on it. I don't have pictures either because I haven't gone and edited them.
Oh I know! I'll take pictures of my mii character, and the others I created...
I guess I'll take pictures of the other miis as well. I took pictures of my niece though...

She coloured on the wall with a crayon when I was distracted (WEEEEE).
I tried washing it off with a towel and soap and ended up making holes in the paint ; o;
I'll try to be less careless from now on.
I broke a bowl at home and chipped a plate too omg

I'm hungry orz....

No comments: