Thursday, September 4, 2008

zzzzz

Um... So yeah like I'm so freak'n tired it ain't even funny.
Actually I'm not that tired.
But I'm worried I might start falling asleep when I get to work.
Not really work, but something like orientation.
Yeah, I really did get hired somewhere ; o;
Before we started I asked the HR if it really was going to take 4 hours
and I feel like a total ass for that lol

But orientation yesterday was so freak'n boring
I just seriously could not stop moving around and stretching.
So I feel even more of an ass for that ; o;
At least we're getting paid for this though =_=;;
I saw this girl that I'm pretty sure I went to middle school with though.
Her name is "Kelly", a nickname.

But besides this new job, I also have to babysit my niece everyday.
YEAH SERIOUSLY EVERYDAY.
No, actually only the weekdays.
My bro-in-law, KC, has graduate school and my sister, Sis, has work.
The in-laws are working & out of state, and the sibling-in-laws are at school.
It's just me and the sweet darling Zoey, who doesn't like to share lol
She's so cute omg ; o;
I'll take pictures today. Hopefully.
I brought the camera with me yesterday, but didn't take any pictures.
I don't have to do much since Zoey is always doing random things by herself
so I get to just surf the internet, paint, and play the wii.
LOL I SOUND HORRIBLE D8
No, I play with her too, but she does things by herself.
LIKE MAKING A HUGE MESS D'8
It isn't that bad though :3
It's a hassle trying to get her to eat her food though.
She eats for a while, then stops.
But she has no problem eating junk food orz...
SHE'S SO ADORABLE THOUGH 8D
She says things like, "noway" and "peez?" (please) and "whea" (where) and "auntee"
OMG SO CUTE 8'D
I think she's the most adorable when she's just woken up.
Her hair is all messed up... =w=

But yeah, it's boring playing the wii by myself.
There's no one to play with ; o;
I play the uh... That one with the random games or whatever
and Mario Kart, but it's soooo boring to race by myself ):
I could play Wii Sports, but...
LOL THAT'S SO SAD TO PLAY BY MYSELF!!!! |||OTL
Zoey has no interest in the Wii.

I suppose I could watch some drama since Sis showed me a new site.

Anyways, I think I'm going to change and take a nap before she comes and picks me up.

No comments: