Thursday, September 11, 2008

JFDASKLJFASKLD;

ARG I don't know where my camera went lol ; o;
Yesterday the little monster grabbed a bunch of stuff out of my bag saying,
"backpack backpack...". You know that song from Dora?
Yeah.
SO NO PICTARS TODAY 8B

ANYWAYS WORK WAS KINDA BORING D':
Yesterday, it wasn't as eventful or fun, but time goes by fast.
I'm so happy ; o; MY SECOND DAY IN A ROW OF WORK 8'D
I've never had that before.
Either it was one day every other week, or I quit the next day X'DDD
I'm so freak'n lame ; o;
Just one more day though, then I'll have the rest of the week off : D
I'm kinda scared though
since this girl told me that we might have our own registers today.
IT'S TOO SOON OMG ; O;
I still haven't memorized any PLU #'s except for BANANA!!

It's interesting working there though...
I get to see what kinds of food are really popular and I might learn a thing or two as well.
I can feel it...
That tablet is gonna be mine soon 8D *drool*
I wonder what size I should get... Hmmm...
I'll need it to be able to fit into my bag for on-the-go.
How super awesome... I should stop or else I'll drown here haha

OMG IT'S ALREADY 2.58 PM I NEED TO GET DRESSED LOL

No comments: