Friday, September 12, 2008

OMFUCKENG

TEKKON KINKREET IS LIKE OMFGGGGGG!!!!
HERE GO EDUMACATE YURSELVES!!!

I just spent 3 hours at the MOA reading the manga.
My bf had to go to some meeting so I was at Borders the whole time.
Man... I'm so excited!! I'm gonna own a copy of that someday 8'D
The movie too! It's totally epic! I'm so in love!
EVERYONE SHOULD READ/SEE IT!!!!
And it's animated by Studio 4ยบ C who also did the Animatrix &...
Amazing Nuts, which is sooooo freak'n awesome 8DDDD

Now I will spam with pictures like I promised 8B

All
Well, it cut off Jack, but yeah... These are the Miis I posted up : D

Naruto
Um... I have to say mine is the best XDDDD
I'm biased, so sue me! Well, there were some pretty good ones above though...
Mine is the bottom left.

Hinata
LOL They all look weird to me @_@;;
Again, the bottom left.

Tsunade
Um... I can't believe I forgot to put that thing on her forehead!!!

Luffy
I think mine is the best here too 8DDDD *gets shot*

Usopp
Yeah, definitely mine is the best XDDDD

Sanji blinked here lol
I don't know how they did that curly eyebrow, but that's genius!
But... I don't really like how they put his face so high haha
Though, I guess that's the only way to really copy his style.
Sanji no blink

Chopper
Mine wasn't that great... I guess I did make him too dark XDDDD

Jack Skeleton
Um... I wish I'd done that weird mouth haha

Hurrr... I didn't take pictures of my Mii haha
Next week or something... I'll post up pictures of my niece some other time.
I'm so tired now ; o;
My neighbors are being super rowdy what the hell...
Well, it doesn't really bother me, but it's a little scary.

P.S. I SAW AVATAR THE AIR BENDER AT THE MOA LOL
He looked soooo freak'n cool!!! I took a picture from far far away,
I'll post it up next time :3
I don't know anything about Avatar though.

No comments: