Monday, September 22, 2008

vroom vroom

No pictures like I promised |||orz *gets shot*

My bf's laptop is sorta broken at the moment haha
I don't know what happened, probably because he keeps throwing it around like a rag doll.
Well, the only problem was the audio drivers,
but it had to be sent out for the motherboard to be replaced.

That means no internet at home or CGing for about 2 weeks.
Instead of drawing and stuff, I've been "dancing".
lol I can't really call it dancing because I can't get the moves right haha @_@;;
First I tried learning BoA's "My Name", but I seriously can't get the opening right.
Then I tried learning AAA's "Music!!!", but... I can't even get the first step right ; o;
Then I tried AAA's one song... Summer something?
I should get them slowed down haha
But I've got some tutorials for "My Name", "Cupid" by Ivy, and that one Sonata one by Ivy as well.
I'll get more eventually haha
And hopefully I'll get good enough to record and post on youtube.

I'm gonna try to take up jogging... I want to so bad, but I don't like jogging by myself...
Hopefully Lan and I can go out today.
Oh yeah I'm gonna make curry tonight<3

Work was fun... Yeah it's always fun.
Sometimes I don't know what to do and I panic, but I can always call the manager.
I'm beginning to think that I'm abusing that button too much though haha~
Matt was super busy yesterday, there were so many customers and something about check fraud?
I messed up on a WIC transaction too lol ; o; *causes more trouble*
I saw my cousin Jessica there though haha
What a coincidence! Then I saw Vong as well!
It's been such a long time~

Lan says that he's gonna get me a tablet for our 1 year<3
I'm excited. I know what I wanna get him too!
I'm planning on either The Rosetta Stone (Viet) or a Nintendo DS + some games.
Either way, I'd get him both eventually.

Oh oh but omg omg omg
We went to Northtown Mall and we ordered food from Osaka and omg omg
There was this super cute guy working there lol~
He looked so cute with glasses~
And there was this other Mexican dude who could do awesome tricks while cooking!
It was super amazing!
And then at work, I had this customer who looked about 15-16 or something,
but he had a whole cart of food and stuff.
I thought he was with his mom or something, but he was alone.
He said he was 19 lol! Yeah right! Looked so frick'n young!
And he paid for it all with a $100!!
Then after that there was this TOTALLY GORGEOUS GUY who came by.
He had such gorgeous eyes ; o; AND A TOTALLY KICKASS SMILE 8D
He was really kind and smiled a lot XDDDDDD OMG WUUUUUUUT?!
I don't normally think white guys are "hot", but omg he was like HAWT FTW.

Uh ... I think that's it.
OH YEAH MARIO KART WEEE 8D
AMAZINGLY I THINK I BEAT ONE OF THOSE SUPER FAST STAFF GHOSTS ; O;
It's soooo freak'n hard it's UNBELIEVABLE DX
I forgot to which place now though ahaha
Here's my license though:
1547-7762-4677

No comments: