Monday, September 29, 2008

oh sanji

arg..
I'm actually beginning to hate working.
just a little.

Yesterday I got this horrible customer.
She seriously looked like she lived with a bajillion cats.
She bought the wrong kind of chicken for the coupon,
my supervisor was there,
and the lady-bitch was making a big deal out of it.
She said something like, "the customer is always right blah blah blah"
and my supervisor said, "yes, that's true but this time you're not" with such a tone.
LOLOL WUT?!
The two just kept at it while I was standing between them.
Awkwaaaaard...

When I first started working, I got a whole bunch of pleasant customers.
They made my day go by fast and they made me happy.
The small chitchat is greatly appreciated
because all we do is stand there all day ringing things up.
The bad customers can bring my mood down instantly,
but the cheerful customers can bring it up just as swiftly too.
You're not very pretty if you're grumpy all the time.
No one wants to be near you, and no one will remember you.
No one will cry for you when you die. Maybe.
I love the quiet, cute Asian customers, too.
Mainly the middle-aged ladies because they give such a polite little smile (:

I learned this weekend that my math skills have deteriorated into a little black hole.
I can't do munnymath without looking at the screen,
and if a customer gives me more change after the register is already open,
I wouldn't know what the hell to do with it D:

Oh on Friday I drove us (Lan and 3 of his brothers) to Grantsburg, WI.
His sister, Tam, and her boyfriend, Loung, have rented out a restaurant there.
I don't know the name of it yet, but they hope to open it up in mid-October.
It's fucken crazy because the previous owner
HAS NOT CLEANED THE DAMN PLACE IN 5 FUCKEN YEARS WTFAMIRITE?!
There are flies (not as much as you'd expect) and so far I've seen two wasps.
Lan says he saw two dead mice DX
There are cobwebs everywhere, it's fucken filthy.
There was even cobwebs in the fucken tea UGH!
That lady must have had NO CONSCIENCE when she served her customers that filth.
AND WTF IS THIS SHIT?!
Tam and I were cleaning out a closet full of dishes
and it seemed like NONE OF THEM WERE WASHED!
They still had food crap all over them.
There were sooooo many dishes I began to think she used them like one-time-use.
The walls to the first dining room were painted an ugly mint green colour one-half,
then the other half was an ugly darker green.
The hallway to the bathroom was a beige-like colour,
then the rest of the walls everywhere else was white.
The carpet in the dining room was actually two different carpets in a redish/violet colour.
The soap bottles in the bathrooms were ugly too.
No taste whatsoeverrrrrrr...
Thankfully we have Tam.
She's going to school for Interior Design yays 8D
And she has experience as a waitress.
Loung and his family seem to be great at cooking too.
His eldest brother is the head chef at Mai Village or whatever.
Um... But I only stayed till Saturday morning because I had work.
The drive is an hour and thirty minutes or less.
We'll be going back this weekend. And next maybe.

No comments: