Friday, September 26, 2008

urk

uh... The first one posted without my permission D:

YOU KNOW WHAT'S SUPER AWESOME?!
THIS!!!
Rihanna's Disturbia MV.
I liked the music, but I never bothered to watch the MV.
My sis told me it was really weird so I watched it today
and I loooooooooooove it~ yeap yeap
Super sweet yo!

AND GUESS WHAT?!
I got my license yesterday lol ; o;
Finally at the age of 20,
Mimi has started to grow into an adult.
Getting a job, getting her license,
finally deciding what she wants to do with her life.
I'm really growing up 8'D

Lan and my 1 year anniversary is coming up at the beginning of next month.
Between the DS and the Rosetta Stone,
Lan chose the RS. Good choice.
Shows just how important it is to him.

Umm... this weekend I'm probably gonna get the car to myself 8D
Lan has to go to WI to help out with his sis's restaurant.
YES IT'S IN WI D8!!!!
An hour and thirty minute drive. Sounds fun.

I bought the Yen + mag.
I like some of the stories in there.
I might try to submit stuff.
Like fanart... Maybe I'll try my hand at comics sooner than I thought.

OH AND I FINALLY GOT ALL GOLD CUPS FOR 150cc!!!!
Now I just gotta finish up the Mirror Mode.

No comments: