Monday, August 11, 2008

accelerate

I should try to do things faster.
I tend to start something,
pause,
think about what I'm doing for 5 minutes,
then continue with what I was doing for a minute.
The process repeats itself.

I need to learn how to work faster.

Well, I finished one CG,
I hate the grass colours.
God, it's so ugly.
I love the girl's skin though.
Looks like it was rubbed raw.
The theme is innocence.
My interpretation of innocence.
Naked and pure.
There is no difference between right or wrong.
Before you start to learn.
Before you knew better.
Before you started to separate yourself
from nature.

I think I'll update with some photos as well.

Today, I heard a lot of footsteps.
So much more than lately.
It was so hard to go to sleep.
I went to bed at 6am,
woke at 9am,
and tried to sleep for another hour, but
I kept hearing those damned footsteps.
Or maybe it was doors opening and closing?

No comments: