Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ugh

I'm so stupid!
Why do I always wait till the last minute to do everything?!
I still haven't done something about school.
I've decided now that I'm going to take a year off
then go to MCAD.
Doesn't that sound exciting?!
Maybe my friend from Cali will come to MCAD as well...
That would be awesomer.
But, school starts next week and I'm still enrolled at the U.
Maybe I should just drop all the classes
before my adviser answers me.
Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing at all...

Anyways, I really want a PS3.
And all for one game only!!! >8U
SIIIIIIREEEEENNNNNN New Translation yay~

Doesn't it just look so exciting!?
I have the first one from the PS2,
but I think there are more that I didn't know about.
I thought it was just a one time thing...
Hmmm but for the PS3 the story looks the same :/
Well, it doesn't matter.
IT LOOKS SO SUPER AWESOME WHOOAAAAAA~

I have allergies now too.
It totally sucks.
Though I got the job from the grocery store,
I have another interview for another store tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't downloaded all the episodes for the new Siren game yet, but I played the demo for it and it is pretty amazing. There was a Siren 2 for the PS2 but that was only released in Japan.

I noticed you said you want a PS3... you might want to check out this Stacker 2 contest going on where you can win the system (or a 360, your choice). All you need to do to enter is design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt, which is surprisingly easy to do online. 6HP make energy shots that enhance concentration and provide long-lasting energy without the crash. There are less than 250 entrants too, so check it out: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

By the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I work with 6HP so let me know if you have any questions. If you enter, be sure to let me know and I'll definitely vote for your design. If you decide to enter, good luck!

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com