Monday, August 25, 2008

Bolts

On Friday was my older sister's 23'd birthday.
I think.
I think I'm getting old...
Forgetting my older sister's age and all...
That's a little depressing.
Anyways, she got a wii from her husband.
My arms, mainly elbows, are super sore
from playing boxing & tennis.
She also got the Super Mario Kart game too.
That was loads of fun (:
Even to my sister though...
I still can't say something as simple as,
"happy birthday"
It feels a little embarrassing...
But it's also a source of constant regret...
It's so complicated.

Today Lan & I went to his sister, Tam's place
to celebrate his little sister, Quyhn's birthday
which is actually tomorrow (technically today).
She'll be turning 18.
It was a good dinner full of seafood & snails<3
Tam's boyfriend, Loung, is really hilarious.
Sometimes, I wonder what kind of world he lives in.
His friends were also very funny.
Actually, Lan & his sisters are also all very funny.
They're all strange in general.

Oh yeah. I got a job at a grocery store :3
Though I don't know when I'll be starting.
They're opening a new store.

I'm up late again,
preparing Lan's lunch for work tomorrow.
It's fun.
Makes me feel like a real house wife...
Or maybe the slightest bit useful.

I found a great download place for doujin<3
Well... That site has a lot of 18+ stuff.
I also found a lot of awesome Japanese artist websites.
Next, I hope to find some awesome Korean artists.
I think Korean illustrations have a more...
Hmm... How to put it?
It's got a more realistic feel...
Or maybe it's more RPG like.
I don't know, but there is a distinct difference.
I wonder if I'll be good like that someday?
I really want to read some good One Piece doujin though...

No comments: