Monday, August 11, 2008

boo

You know what's really scary?
I'm not sure why, nor do I want to know why,
but these past few nights I've been hearing footsteps.
It's kinda scary!

My apartment is structured so that there are 8 apartments on each floor.
Four on each side.
My apartment is one of the middle ones.
At night, way past midnight,
I hear these footsteps coming from my neighbor on the end's room.
Sounds like he opens his door and runs down the hall.
Runs back.
Runs back...
And then I'm sure he doesn't return to his room.

Ah~ I'm getting freaked out just writing this!!!
Footsteps are very scary for me.
I also hear them during the daytime upstairs.
I thought the floors in this building
were thick enough so that you don't hear footsteps
unless someone was deliberately trying to make noise...

Oh yeah,
On Saturday Rex was celebrating his birthday at a bar.
I almost got caught there with no ID @_@;;
I feel bad since Lan and I left early.
Not that I wanted to go...
I don't really like it at the bar :/

No comments: