Thursday, August 21, 2008

ggu... D':

*muffled scream*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I WANT SOME MONONOKE DOUJIN OMMMGGGGG D':

I REALLY LOVE KUSURIURIxKAYO!

MAYBE I SHOULD JUST MAKE MY OWN D'X

Satisfy my own sick fantasies.

Oh, I have two job interviews this week.
I wonder if they will go well?
I'm hungry so I should go eat (;
I'd like to do comics of pairings
so that I can gain experience in panels
and flow of storylines...
Also, this would be a good time to put
all my sick fantasies on paper,
in one page...
Maybe that way I can let out some of this steam
and then when I've run out of steam,
I'll be able to do a proper comic.
I have to get these fantasies out of my system first...
Otherwise, when I do do a real comic...
It'll just be fan-service 24/7 ; o;

I want to make some "pho-ko" haha... |||orz

No comments: