Saturday, August 29, 2009

12

Um... Latest happenings? Yesterday my friends Wang, Wang's date, Lue and I went to see Inglorious Basterds. Brad Pitt was so funny (: There were a whole bunch of gory scenes, but very short so once the next scene started I pretty much didn't have time to think about it... Loved it and would love to see it again! After the movie I was over at Lue's place and we watched... The Grudge: The Old Woman in White. Watched about 30 minutes of it and couldn't take anymore lol... Just two scary scenes were enough for me to scream my head off. I"m waiting for David to get back from Missouri so we can all watch it together :D It'll be fun (:

Andrew from Venus on Fire asked me to design a CD for their album... I'm excited, but I gotta get it done by Wednesday. Haven't started yet, but I've got some ideas. I'll get going on it when I wake up. Oh, I'll start working on a new layout, too. I know I said I'd do it like last week... Or was it two weeks ago? Ahh... Old habits die hard!

I want to change a lot of things about me, the list could go on and on, but for now the most important things come first. I know I need to be a nicer person and treat my friends better than I do now. I need to be there for them like they're always there for me. I just need to be less selfish over all. Someday when I'm able to, I'd really love to spoil them.

I got to see Shiji (the guy I've been 'seeing') the other day :D I feel nervous around him, almost like a little school girl. I don't really like that feeling, but I suppose I just need to get used to him? He's funny though... Talks about funny things, I tend to laugh in my head listening. I like him (: I like this pace that we've been going at, but sometimes, just every now and then I want a little more... It's still too soon, but sometimes I really do just want a little bit more. At those times I suppose I ask for a little more and he does deliver, but I worry that I might be annoying him ):

Anyways, here's a new obsession for me:


No comments: