Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3

Yesterday the gang and I went biking around Lake Phalen again, but before that we went to a block party at Dafmer's place. It was fun watching balloons float away to the sky. I got a clear balloon and tied it to the back of my bike, but gave it to a little kid after one round because I didn't want to pop it on my tire then have the string wrap around my tire @_@;; After biking around a few times we all went to Dafmer's place for some egg rolls, jello and pop. I don't normally like egg rolls, but Dafmer's mom's weren't that bad.

I wonder what it takes to make someone like you, or what it takes to make them think about you all day long. Why some people can't do that and some don't even have to try. It's so hard to control the heart when you know you don't want to, but you know you should. Some days I don't want to give a shit, it's so like whatever! In the end who cares, really? I won't die over something so silly anyways. I'll just keep trying to control the overflowingly uncontrollable feelings that have started to well up in me again. Well, it's not that dramatic, but it sure does get to me... It's so much like war though, sometimes you must lose a few battles in order to win the war. It's funny though, because winning in this game isn't actually a mutual agreement. My idea of winning is actually quite sadistic.

Anyways, right now I'm really obsessed with the
Yoon Do Hyun Band (YB).

No comments: