Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5

No matter how many times I think about it, I still feel the same overwhelming happiness each and every time. I'm still thankful from the bottom of my heart to have the people in my life, to have those people care and worry for me. No matter the hardships that life has brought, I'm so lucky and I'll never forget that. I'll never forget the times I cried out and my loved ones were there for me. The words they've spoken to me, the things they go through for me. All of it I'll never, ever forget. What I must put them through and yet they still stick through it with me. I'm so very lucky. I have more than I need, more than I want, I've been blessed. I just wish I could give more than I have someday, I wish someday I can show my appreciation... I'm happy.

No comments: