Monday, August 10, 2009

4

Yesterday I babysat my niece as my sister went around shopping and taking pictures with her friends. I ended up buying four tops, why oh why?! I'm broke enough as it is T_T;; I took a lot of photos though so if anyone is interested I uploaded them onto my myspace and facebook. They're just bad quality mobile photos, but still something to look at.

I was over at Glue's place on... Friday night? Saturday night? I was playing Siren New Translation and I have to admit I'm disappointed. It's not as fun as the one for the PS2, actually everything is like a rerun of the PS2 version. Without even trying I'm muscling my way trough the game just from memory of the previous game. It's such a huge disappointment, but I'll play it because I made Glue download it. I think once I've beaten it through once, I'll go through it again and get all the items for the archive... Maybe get a walkthrough so that I can enjoy the entirety of the game too.

Dafmer showed me this song by Super Junior and it's so annoyingly good. Even better than Sorry Sorry. God I hate watching the video, watching them dance... I just want to cut their heads off or something... Why must they look so good, be so talented and dance like that?! Damn them...


No comments: