Monday, August 3, 2009

2

Let's see... Last Thursday David, Crabby and I went to a concert at Station 4. This was David and my first concert, Crabby's been to quite a few. I found out about it because I knew a guy who was in a band that was performing there. The band's name is Venus on Fire. I gotta say I was not disappointed in the least. All the bands that played that night were so freaking awesome!! There was this other band named Sunglasses and Mushrooms, but they sounded soooo much better live I can't even stress it enough! There was also Theoria and they were pretty good, too. There was a fourth band but I can't remember their name unfortunately ):

Then on Saturday we celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday with a picnic and the pinata event was just so adorable some kids kept getting hit by it instead of hitting it~~ After that my friends and I went to Carver Lake to swim and my goodness it's so gorgeous there! I was doing the dead man's float a lot so my friends would freak out haha I think I flashed my right nipple a few times before I tightened my swimsuit lol I don't know how long we were there for, but it was so fun... After getting out of the water we buried Wang in sand and made a sand body for him. He had boobs, a pregnant stomach, a penis and uneven legs lol... But it was so trippy we'd forget that the sand legs weren't his real legs that we'd be stepping on him haha As soon as I can I'm going to upload pictures... Just have a long journal of pictures because I've started taking more pictures lately but my camera broke yesterday T_T;; An excuse to get a better camera =D Anyways after that we went to Atlantic Buffet and ate till our stomachs practically exploded and when it came time to read our fortune cookies everyone kept adding "in bed" after every fortune that Glue just kept adding "in bed" to the end of everyone's sentences lol Wang went home after that and we drove out to Wisconsin to see the stars... Sounds a little far just for stars but actually it was only a 30 minute drive. We got to this place with cornfields as far as the eye could see and David pulled over, but he pulled over too far and ran into a ditch that was hidden by tall grass lol... We almost flipped over into the cornfield and that was freaking scary as hell. A fun experience though. Since I was in the passanger seat Crabby and Glue went out to push the car and they "went strong" lol Then after having enough of looking at the stars and freaking out everytime a car would come by we came back to Minnesota and went to Battle Creek Park for I don't know why. I fell asleep in the car on the drive back. It was maybe about 2AM when... I'm just going to call David Dafmer from now on because Glue's little niece kept calling him that lol... Well anyways Dafmer would make this really freaky "hyuk hyuk hyuk" laugh and so I said he should call Wang on a blocked number and do that laugh lol Wang listened for about 14 seconds then quietly hung up. It was a good laugh, but the next day he said he knew it was Dafmer.


Sunday... I think we went and got my bike because I'll be working night shifts now so I'll just bike home. I picked out this pink bike lol We went biking around Phalen Lake and I just about died going up the little hills... Right now my butt hurts like crazy because of the seat I don't even know how much longer I can take it. Just slightly sitting down on some hard surface makes me want to just get back up again and stand. Even sitting on carpet hurts lol... Oh and when everyone was leaving Glue and I were going to bike to Wang's, but before we went I asked Glue to get a guy's number for me lol... I said, "the guy in the hat is my angel!! I've seen him around Cub's before." So I went ahead and Glue asked for his number, but he got the wrong guy because now the other guy had the hat on LOL So I called and explained the situation, but my angel is actually 16 years old... Age is nothing, but a number in the end I guess, but the guy gave my number to his other brother who is 23 years old... He graduated from the U of M and as it turns out he says that he's seen me around on campus before. What a small world right? He's a pretty cool and down-to-earth kind of guy, or so it seems...

Today Wang, Glue and I went biking down Phalen Boulevourd, then to Swede Hollow where I splashed my back, and then to Mounds Park. I don't know how many times I died on the hills. Since we weren't that far from where my sister lived we came here and now I'm just waiting for Glue because he had to go with his mom somewhere. I think we're gonna head to Dafmer's, eat then off to work I go. Yay work...? I'm kind of scared to be honest :3

You know, I'm really glad that I have the friends that I do. Sometimes it makes me feel bad that I'm so mean and say really harsh things, but I don't know how to be any nicer than I am. I think I'll just try to find other ways to show my appreciation and how much I care about them.

No comments: