Monday, August 17, 2009

8

This past weekend I hadn't really done anything... I think on Saturday Lue and I went to Wang's and just hung out... I bought a webcam so that Wang could video call his girl. And yesterday :D I went on a date! I feel like a girl all over again. We ate at Pagoda in Dinky Town; good food. Just seeing him for that short amount of time is enough to calm the raging seas in me. I like the pace we're going at... Really slow, but I'm enjoying every single bit of it.

But... as I walked out I couldn't hear his heart break into a million pieces. I did not even see it, but for sure I could feel it. As I walked out happily to meet my date, I could feel his world slowly sinking into a dark abyss, void of life. I am hoping that someday soon, someone will save him. I can not be that person, because even if I do, he'll be left standing alone.

No comments: