Saturday, August 15, 2009

7

Instead of needing you, I want to want to need you without actually needing you. Instead of tumbling down the hill like a boulder, I want to slowly take my time floating aimlessly, yet always forward like a feathery pappi. I want to slowly know all of you within the length of a lifetime. See all the crevices and cracks of your heart and soul. Mend the broken pieces and show you the sides you never knew existed. I want to draw out every single line that your heart should sing and sing it straight back to you as if it were my own in response. I want to feel your heart beat even as we stand miles away, miles apart. Don't you know you occupy a great amount of space in my heart and thoughts? Rent is high, but I don't have the heart to demand it of you nor the heart to kick you out. My heart is always longing to hear your voice, to see your face, even just to get a simple hello to know that I'd actually crossed your mind once this day. Honestly, you make me miserable, but as soon as you shed the slightest sliver of attention my way, spring begins to bloom once again in my soul. You make me so pathetic... I already see no victory at hand, how dare you?

Tell me to trust you and I shall.

No comments: